2.11. Head of the block of cylinders
1. Remove a weight wire from the accumulator. 2. Merge cooling liquid from the block of cylinders and a radiator.
3. Merge engine oil and remove an oil filter.
4. Remove the throttle case, fuel nozzles and the fuel highway.
5. Remove an inlet collector.
6. Remove a final collector.
7. Take off a gear belt, a pulley of the camshaft and the top single pulley.
8. Remove a back casing of a gear belt.
9. Remove camshafts and pushers.
10. Remove the generator and the distributor of ignition.
11. Unscrew a bolt of fastening of the pump of the amplifier of steering and move it aside, without disconnecting from it hoses.
12. Mark and disconnect the remained pipes, hoses, cables and wires.
13. Working in the sequence, return shown in the drawing, weaken bolts of fastening of a head of the block of cylinders on 1/3 turns for each pass before full unscrewing of bolts.
14. Remove a head of the block of cylinders.
1. Remove a weight wire from the accumulator.
2. Merge cooling liquid from the block of cylinders and a radiator.